My bucket list

In my bucket list are lots of things that I have done.
The first one was had gone to the Toskana, when I was fife years old with my parents and my Brother.
The second one was had taken photografy lessons, the last year, with my friends of the shcoll.
The thert one was had taken lettering lessons, the last summer, my friend Adriana, in Tamayo.
The next one was had a dog since six months, it is a Spaniel Bretton and it names is Nala.
The last one was sawn a lot of weils in a bout from Cape Cod, when I was seven with my parents and my brother.

But there are things there I haven't done.
The first one is go to Corea, I want go there because is berry interesant and exotik.
The second one is go to the Comic Con, I want go there because I want to see the ambient.
The thert one is buy a Tandem, I want to buy it because is a good plan to make with the family.
The next one is see my favourite band live in a concert, it is Imagin Dragons, I want to see them because I like theyr musik.
The last one is graduate from collage, I want to do it because I lernt a lot.

Comentarios

Entradas populares