FROM MY WINDOW

The views from the window of my house are not spectacular but hey you could see the Urumea river and all the seagulls that fly around it. I can also see the University of Deusto (an interesting fact my father studied there). although now they are in works in the drawing that I am going to put is from a distant perspective if the river or the work of Deusto is not seen but there is one so that it is not in works and that if it is seen in the lower part and right of the drawing. Most of the drawing is covered by two trees that I have in front of my house. To the right you can see Mount Igeldo. And finally next there are two buildings.
this is the drawing. (I hope the explanation is worthless because the drawing is not that it is the best of the best).







And this is how I would like my views to be.
(Presented with a somewhat ugly drawing) ...








Comentarios

  1. Good job, Daniela! Nice description and amazing drawings as well! I can tell that you enjoy drawing... Cool! Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares